LX AWD CVT AWD
Honda HR-V LX AWD CVT
LX AWD CVT AWD
VIN #: 3CZRU6H36HM703795
Stock #: 17-0375
1.8L 4 Cylinder
All Wheel Drive
Crystal Black Pearl
Full Factory Warranty
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition. *
Options & Features
Ext / Int Color
Crystal Black Pearl with Interior
Steering Wheel Radio Controls
Telescoping Steering Wheel
Tire Pressure Monitor
All Wheel Drive
Child Proof Door Locks
Daytime Running Lights
Driver's Air Bag
Passenger Air Bag
Roll Stability Control
Side Air Bags
Side Curtain Airbags
Carpeted Floor Mats
Center Arm Rest
Remote Fuel Door
Audio / Video
Aux. Audio Input
Features & Specifications *
- Engine: 1.8L I-4 SOHC 16-Valve i-VTEC
- Transmission: Continuously Variable w/Sport Mode
- 5.436 Axle Ratio
- GVWR: TBD
- Automatic Full-Time All-Wheel Drive
- Gas-pressurized shock absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 13.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single stainless steel exhaust
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Torsion beam rear suspension w/coil springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- Vehicle Name : Honda HR-V
- Body Style : Sport Utility
- Drivetrain : All Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Small Sport Utility Vehicles 4WD
- Base Curb Weight (lbs) : 3062
- Engine Type : Regular Unleaded I-4
- Displacement : 1.8 L/110
- Fuel System : Sequential MPI
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 141 @ 6500
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 127 @ 4300
- Trans Type : 1
- Trans Description Cont. : CVT w/OD
- First Gear Ratio (:1) : 2.53 - 0.41
- Reverse Ratio (:1) : 2.71
- Final Drive Axle Ratio (:1) : 5.44
- Suspension Type - Front : Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear : Torsion Beam
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Strut
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : Torsion Beam
- Steering Type : Rack-Pinion
- Turning Diameter - Curb to Curb (ft) : 37.4
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.5
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 11.1
* These are the standard features and specifications for this vehicle. Actual features may vary.
Please see the details for this vehicle above.
Lindsay Honda has the buying power to help you get the lowest rates and financing
you need! Even if you have less than perfect credit Lindsay Honda will work hard
to get the credit on the car you need. Fill out the credit application to let us
start working for you!
Contact us today at 614-864-5250
for more information, or fill out our
Online Credit Application
to begin the pre-approval process today.
✓ FULL FACTORY WARRANTY
EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE
This Vehicle is Covered by the Full Factory Warranty. Contact us for more information on the factory warranty.
Call Today and find out what Extended Service Contracts are available on this vehicle
Contact Us at 614-864-5250
uShip is an auction style marketplace, where feedback rated USHIP auto transporters compete for your business.
List FREE! No Obligation to Accept Bids!
Terms of Sale Overview
We reserve the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle.
Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or 3rd-party financing.
Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered.
Based on 2017 EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition (for Electric and Hybrids), and other factors.
Call Us About This Vehicle